Yogeco bottles are eco friendly and our lids are bamboo to become more in tune with nature. You can easily swap crystals and use the ones you seek for support and healing - each crystal has its own benefit, and you may want to try out as many as you can and find the right combination.
FACTS ABOUT YOGECO CRYSTAL ELEXIR WATER BOTTLES (WITH INFUSER)
- Functional and beautiful design
- You can use your own crystal
- Durable double-wall glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable bottle construction
- More in tune with nature
- Eco Friendly bamboo base and top lid
- Easy to change out the crystals
- Its can hold 16oz of water
- Leakproof design
- Easy to use and clean
- This bottle comes with rose quartz which fills the chamber so no loose stone damage
- Quality crystals included – various crystals can be bought to change the vibrations
- Separate gem and water chamber
- Well-fitting top lid
- Yogeco Elexir crystal water bottle comes with a carry case to keep your bottle safe and if hot liquid internally keeps it hot and protects from burning hands
- We have a range of crystals sold separately – which gives you a choice of healing vibes and support.
CRYSTAL AND BOTTLE FUNCTION
- Crystals have natural healing properties.
- They are said to have the ability to emit energies that can promote happiness, calmness, and positive feeling – each different crystal has a different healing property.
- Not only does it complement the healing properties of the beautiful natural crystals, but it is also more in tune with nature.
- Speaking of crystals, the energy they emits infused with water that can facilitate emotional healing
- You don’t want to place the crystals directly into the water as some crystals have toxic materials that could pose a serious hazard risk to your health. That’s why Yogeco bottle has separate chambers so you can use any crystals you like and benefit from all vibrations that the different crystals give.
- These bottles might look like ordinary bottles at first, but when you add crystals, they become a natural source of getting gem elixirs.
- The bottles will come with rose quartz but are designed in a way so that you can easily swap out the existing stones and add your own.
- While glass bottles will be somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle, but it will be more environmentally friendly.
- Our bottle is borosilicate glass instead of ordinary glass.
- Our thicker glass is better in terms of durability. Having a borosilicate glass gives more advantages. For example, the bottle is shatterproof and also heat-resistant.
- Our heat-resistant water bottles are a must for infusing fruits, petals – teas and of course coffee.
- Yogeco bottles in this list have 16.9 oz of water holding capacity
- Yogeco Clarity of glass is important because you want to show off the precious gemstones inside the bottle.
- Yogeco water bottles are dishwasher safe, although we advise to wash the bamboo tops and bottom lids to maintain their amazing shape and protect the bamboo. We would suggest cleaning by hand as it is more eco friendly, kind and protective. Remember to remove the crystals before dishwasher cleaning as this my damage the compartment if crystals have space to damage the glass.
- Water bottle with crystals is a natural way of transforming tap water into gem water
- Yogeco only supply genuine crystals and a premium quality bottle.
We have multiple shipping options ranging from economy delivery (2-5 days) @ £5.99 UK ONLY and next day delivery (1-2 days) @ £7.99 UK ONLY. All orders will come with tracking information and will require signature upon delivery (unless a safe place location is specified).
For expedited shipping requests please contact us.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Yogeco Lava Bracelet & Roll...